Why aren't there more maps?

Bubba, Ghostface, Blight, Twins, Trickster, Cenobite and Onryo. These killers doesn't have their own individual map.

Blight - Scotland - maybe a scary dungeon with alchemist stuff?

Bubba - Kingsland, Texas - I guess he somewhat got his map but it's made for Hillbilly?

Twins - France - A night map in the dark slumbers behind the walls of a castle?

Ghostface - America - I really don't know this one since we have Myers lol

Trickster - South Korea - Neon light streets and dark alleys

Cenobite - Labyrinth - Maybe the labyrinth and within the map you can see the demon god leviathan?

Onryo - Japan - A map with a lot of trees, leaves and vegetation, dark and foggy. There is also a Well in the middle which can be interacted by Onryo for... purposes.

Honorable mention: Demogorgon (rip hawkins)

Comments

  • License killers are understandable to not have a map.

    Blight, Twins, Trickster though, we have alot of realms with only 2 maps (Red forest, Swamp, Crotus...) if Devs are lazy to create new realm, they can reuse old realms to make new map, the only thing they need to make is main building.

  • Why do you want more maps when you see the ones we already have?

  • We already have a lot of different maps. More is always nice but I don't think this needs to be a priority.

  • Twins could have a sewers map, that's something not in the game and fits them reasonably well since I believe they travelled via the sewers at times. Could also have it be set in the Catacombs of Paris and have it take more from Elodie's lore.

    Blight could have his underground lab on that island the Pariahs were at.

    Trickster having a metropolitan map with neon lights, but maybe twisted by the entity so it wasn't soooo out of place.

    Onryo could have the camp with the well. A campsite with multiple cabins would be kinda unique unless I'm forgetting something we already have. That or the house and the huge barn that Sadako lived in.

  • I think they said that maps are by far their biggest projects and they take a lot of time. Plus they're completely free, so there's that too in my opinion.

  • I just wish they expanded on realms that only have 1/2 maps.

    Léry's, Crotus, Swamp, Red Forest, Glenvale, Boneyard, Withered Isle, Borgo...