I want to unify the order of "parks".
The order is fixed on the killer and survivor display screens.
Since it is fixed, I want you to arrange the "perks" in that order.
It's hard to find a "parks" now.
The order is fixed on the killer and survivor display screens.
Since it is fixed, I want you to arrange the "perks" in that order.
It's hard to find a "parks" now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I once suggested it a long time ago for a perk search bar, but most of the replies were people telling me it's just alphabetized. I hope people now realize just how annoying it is to search for perks now that we have so many lol.