When perks get popular....
I noticed this trend when perks get popular they seem to get hated. Personally? I think every single perk in the game should be busted lol I know I am crazy...I love chaos and it makes the game fun for me XD but that is just me. If not busted at least equal somehow.
Comments
This is just how video games are. Whenever a hero in overwatch, dota, League etc etc sees a lot of play they incite ire. Perks and killers are the equivalent here.
Generally I'm also in favor of the "if everything is busted, nothing is" philosophy, but DBD is a more restrained game than others. I think that's in it's favor. Less power creep.
Streamers and Y-tubers have a big effect on this. Even subconsciously.
You see your favorite streamer use a perk, you might just try it without thinking about it much.
Yes... cause everyone runs it... then it's complained about cause it's "unfair"