Suggestion for best possible killer for Dead by Daylight of all time.

So... no matter what, but I think that I found one of the best, if not totally best, killer for DbD. Its well known and beloved Mr. Flibble.

Pan Filuta - rimmer.jpg

I don´t know how many people it would bring back to the game. It would be huge amount. For me and for many people it would be instant buy. No matter the cost. 10 dollars for them? No problem at all. 20 dollars? Shut up and take my money. And as a survivor should be no one else than Lister. As a skin he should have Kryten and his beloved The Cat. For me it would be insta buy just like for many others. And with his iconic sentences just like Pinhead or Wesker.

Can you imagine if he would hook Lister and Lister would tell him " You can let us out" And Rimmer would answer "I can´t let you out. Because the king of the potato people won't let me."

There is such a huge potential. And if Rimmer would get hit by pallet or if survivor finish gen then all survivors should hear across the map his iconic Mr. Flibble´s very cross.

And his Mori? When he would start his killing he should say this: "What we going to do with them, Mr. Flibble? [Mr. Flibble, a penguin glove puppet on Rimmer's hand, whispers in Rimmer's ear. Rimmer looks shocked] We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the mess?

And then he would fry them with lasers.

Comments