Over 30 minutes of waiting time as a survivor on ps4

I got home an hour ago, still couldn’t find a game. I know a lot of people complain about this on the killer side but I never had it happen this bad as a survivor. Please fix the matchmaking fast or people are going to find other options, meaning different games, where they don’t have to wait 30 minutes or more to get into a game. You can’t play as a killer, you can’t play as a survivor, you can’t play.

Comments

  • Looks like complaining in the forums worked because I got a game right away, laggy as fck but a game at least.

  • I mean if you were a fake killer main aka a survivor still salty about nerfs, you'd be claiming that killer queues are long because there's no survivors and everyone went killer.

  • Oh, no... I don’t take part in that discussion. I play both sides, mostly survivor tho, and I play the game with what the game has to offer. I won’t complain about that.

  • Oh I wasn't saying you were. I'm just saying it's ironic that the other statement keeps having threads and blaming the survivor nerfs. Meanwhile here you are confirming there's wait times on both ends sometimes.

  • I’m too old to whine about things without having tried to surpass the obstacles first.

    Either way, I got a game. Freddy. He tunneled me to hell and beyond xD

  • I'm currently playing solo and i find a lobby in less than 20 seconds.
    With friends might take a bit more maybe.
    Edit: ps4 as well (EU)
  • Yeah PS4 EU player here, too, and I've had no trouble finding lobbies today. Playing solo.

  • It got better now. Im in GMT -3.

  • Oh I wasn't saying you were. I'm just saying it's ironic that the other statement keeps having threads and blaming the survivor nerfs. Meanwhile here you are confirming there's wait times on both ends sometimes.

    Tbh, he's confirming nothing. He's the first record of the recent lobby Q complains for survivors I read. The last time I had long survivor Q s was around end 2016 or beginning 2017