Knight cant use his power when near obstacles

  • all maps
  • all time
  • platform XSX (I think PC too)

Knight cant use his power when near obstacles even if his power button is visible (and show is ready to start power). Its hard to chase and use power in corridors or places with multiple obstacles because I have to snipe free space among them to start guard path.

Often I need to step back few "meters" to start power and survivors take that time to run away...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is just the way his power works.

  • In that case shoul not be visible button hints. Every other killer has his power button (like Lt, RB, etc) visible only if he can use that power. Similar like survivorshas visible RB action only if they can use it (near gen etc).

  • In this reddit video post I was the killer.

    863 votes and 278 comments so far on Reddit


    You can see that I strugled start my power. I had to pinpoint angle where game decides that I can start guard path (but power button is always visible).

  • Still an issue and super annoying. Needs to allow the placement on him instead of in front of him.

  • @crowbarman said:

    This is just the way his power works.

    While yes, his power requires some space in front of him, other killers don't get the button prompt until they can actually use it, like when Freddy places his snares. Knight's button prompt should take that into account.

  • This is insane. On maps like Racoon I should give up my power. In situation like on video I would be quicker to destroy pallet by myself...

    Imagine David playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com


  • It is much quicker to give up my power and destroy that pallet by myself. It takes ages to find spot where can I start power.

    Imagine David playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com