Huntress is amazing :)
I'm a survivor main trying to get more into killer, and every killer I played with I felt like took a lot out of me, and was hard to be comfortable with. The closest was nemesis, but I recently got the build I wanted unlocked on huntress, and been playing with her recently. I just went up against a SWF, and to my surprise I didn't feel anxiety, actually most of my matches I feel very chill playing her. I don't even care if I win or lose with huntress unlike when I play other killers. I just wanna throw my hatchets at survivors XD Like I'm happy if I just get some sick shots in. I truly love this killer she is so fun. Just wanted to share that with everyone. Hope you all have a great day :)
Comments
Huntress is a really laid back Killer to play, since you really just focus on going for cool shots more than actually winning the game. She gives you something to work for when it comes to improving, there is always that "next amazing shot" to go for.