Rework Cheryl's DBD Model...
I recently started playing Silent Hill 3 and Cheryl's dbd model might be the ugliest model in dbd. I really wanna play her but:
I recently started playing Silent Hill 3 and Cheryl's dbd model might be the ugliest model in dbd. I really wanna play her but:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah but its not only that either lol her legs look so weird (you'll see what i mean if you look at her leg while doing a gen on one of the smaller sides..)
yeah have you ever seen the bloody outfit but with the christmas sweater instead of the prestige torso?
I use it all the time.
Would be nice if they made her look more like her original silent hill model and less emaciated
also, something is going on when you put charms on her. they dont stay on cheryl but instead the float off of cheryl and inside of cheryl.
yeah. not many people talk about it either..
fr