The rainbow map
The rainbow map can be used infinitely, went against a 4man swf with rainbow maps and every boon in the game.
They were able to use the map even when the charges are depleted.
Tagged:
Pending
The rainbow map can be used infinitely, went against a 4man swf with rainbow maps and every boon in the game.
They were able to use the map even when the charges are depleted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you know they used when depleted?
Because you can test it yourself
M
The map does not stop showing auras even when fully depleted until the button is let go
Can confirm this is a thing, tested in a custom game. Equipped the following along with Rainbow Map:
Method to reproduce: Channel the map until it's drained of charges and don't stop channeling. It can be channeled indefinitely. This is totally broken. I've been reporting anyone with a rainbow map for exploits. Let BHVR sort them out.
Interestingly, I found another bug while doing this. My buddy was playing killer when we were looking at this interaction. He equipped sloppy butcher and hit me while I was channeling the pink map. The status effects from sloppy did NOT apply. I reported this as a bug as well in a separate thread.