Interesting New Escape

Just finished a match against a Pinhead with a Mori. I was sacrificed but the match result showed escape. I had no idea.

Comments

  • There used to be many visual bugs with the end result icons. However, you're not dead until the whole sacrificial animation play out. So, for example if the killer dc'd during that window, you will correctly be awarded the escape.

  • @Bwsted said:

    There used to be many visual bugs with the end result icons. However, you're not dead until the whole sacrificial animation play out. So, for example if the killer dc'd during that window, you will correctly be awarded the escape.

    I was sent to pinhead hell. Lol. I guess that’s an escape from the entity’s realm.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331077#Comment_3331077

    I was sent to pinhead hell. Lol. I guess that’s an escape from the entity’s realm.

    Clearly the Entity giving you a sign. Jokes aside, this patch broke things left and right.