Killswitch Twins
I have now played three games of Twins IN A ROW where I get suck as a looking down Charlotte and can't move. I just want a daily, but I guess the dev team said "Nah, it's my birthday today."
I have now played three games of Twins IN A ROW where I get suck as a looking down Charlotte and can't move. I just want a daily, but I guess the dev team said "Nah, it's my birthday today."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the correct section for this post is in "Bug reporting"
To be fair, it's been reported multiple times since late November, and the dev's responded with a twitter post of a potential fix early Jan. But that hasn't happened, like, at all. Instead they fixed a new bug that made Twins somewhat feel better in terms of QoL. So Twins player's are bound to be irate at this point and i don't blame them.
If your having that much issue with it just recycle the daily and get a different one, and just dont play them, nothing is fircing you to use them.
Twin's Daily will still pop up if they are killswitched. So do know what you have to then, trash it.