I constantly get kicked from my swf lobbies

This only happens when I either idle for to long in a lobby because one of my friends doesn’t ready up quickly or directly after a game this is the error it comes up with and it isn’t a wifi issue as no other game does this

30D3E05A-2C35-4D3A-91B3-88D09B919362.jpeg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Xylic said:

    This only happens when I either idle for to long in a lobby because one of my friends doesn’t ready up quickly or directly after a game this is the error it comes up with and it isn’t a wifi issue as no other game does this

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MU9KXY311HBR/30d3e05a-2c35-4d3a-91b3-88d09b919362.jpeg


    every time this happens, somewhere in the world 1 killer gets a fair game

  • I've had this problem for several months. Contacted Behaviour about it and they told me to clear my Xbox's cache and reinstall the game. I did that, but it didn’t fix it. So they then said that they can't help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Significant use of Swf for Xbox is not even a thing and hasn't been for a while. It is incredibly buggy. My Xbox friends won't play SWF in dbd any longer due to it unless you enjoy restarting your game fully after every match.