New PS4 bug: Invisible Pallets!

Guess the devs thought killers had it too easy, and introduced this new challenge with the Winter Solstice update. Good job...

https://youtu.be/mi4lmpfW988

Comments

  • I just faced a Legion like an hour ago who said the same after the match. I stunned him with a pallet and went afk right after that for a minute or so. I guess he was recording it.
  • Generators are invisibile as well, lmao
  • @MyFreddyIsBae said:
    Generators are invisibile as well, lmao

    That bug happened for me as a survivor on the new map a few times just for the one in the lodge.

  • @MyFreddyIsBae said:
    Generators are invisibile as well, lmao

    That bug happened for me as a survivor on the new map a few times just for the one in the lodge.

    Yep, "a SeCrEt SuRvIvOuR nErF? "
  • @MyFreddyIsBae said:
    purebalance said:

    @MyFreddyIsBae said:

    Generators are invisibile as well, lmao

    That bug happened for me as a survivor on the new map a few times just for the one in the lodge.

    Yep, "a SeCrEt SuRvIvOuR nErF? "

    That's what the "killer mains" would say(survivor mains claiming to be killer mains). I knew it was there both times because certain gens are always present especially if they have an achievement for them.