Being hit after vaults
Just a clip I got and been rewatching. Anyone else find this just a tad too far to be hit? I proceeded to get hit immediately after this photo. Pretty far from the window if you ask me....
Just a clip I got and been rewatching. Anyone else find this just a tad too far to be hit? I proceeded to get hit immediately after this photo. Pretty far from the window if you ask me....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The worse the ping, the farther away you can be hit. There's no one size fits all. You could still be vaulting on the killers screen.
Killers are all freaking plastic man you'll get hit a mile from vault. It's just his this game runs killers get the advantage of there is a difference between the survivor and killer view
also there's a massive difference between a medium vault and a fast vault.