[Not sarcastic] Thanks for fixing the challenge bugs in the midpatch BHVR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8txdj8vRDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8txdj8vRDw


I have been waiting a long time for 1 particular bugged challenge to be fixed.

Now I can FINALLY show this off! As you can see at the end 100% achievements, and 100% of challenges done.


Not sure what to do now, haha.

Comments

  • Awesome! I'm getting close to getting them done. I saved the general killer ones I get from just playing normally - break pallets, kick gens, sacrifice survivors for last, etc

    What was your least favorite one to do?

    What was the bugged one?

  • @KingFieldShipper said:

    Awesome! I'm getting close to getting them done. I saved the general killer ones I get from just playing normally - break pallets, kick gens, sacrifice survivors for last, etc

    What was your least favorite one to do?

    What was the bugged one?

    Nice! I wish you the best of luck.

    Hardest achievement was Left for dead. It would have been much easier when it released, but the game has changed so much from then to now that it was SOOO hard imo. You need to be the last one alive, finish the final gen, then get out of the exit gate. It was insane. Even if you found a killer willing to farm, they didnt understand to not close the hatch before you finish the gen. It has a nearly 10% clear rank on steam, but I am sure lots of those are from back in the day. In 2023 that is a very hard one to get.

    Hardest Challenge was a lot of the ones in Tome 1. You could tell they were finding their footing with those, some are pretty frustrating. They have really eased off as time went on. Tome 1/2 were quite hard. Like stun the killer with a pallet 4 times IN A SINGLE TRIAL. Frustrating because by the 3rd the killer would drop chase, and other survivors would use the pallets.


    A really hard to get one now was one where you needed to use DH to avoid a hit, but not get hit at all. Because DH used to go for distance this was fine when the challenge was made. It is now VERY hard to get.


    Quick thinking was the bugged one, it was marked as acknowledged here on the forums back in july, and every patch since it would be the first thing id check haha.


    My biggest surprise was Evil Incarnate achievement. Ill never forget I was probably 40% achievement progress. I always heard how hard that one is to get, and I got it my first time using the addon. Then I thought to myself well if I did the hardest, may as well do the rest haha.

    Outbreak Breakout was a pain of a achievement too. That one has a 0.1% completion on steam.

    I did the rank 1 killer and survivor ones back when you could depip from any rank, that was painful.

  • Least favorites;

    Left for dead - the game has changed so much since then that this achievement is damn near impossible unless under the perfect circumstances.

    Operation breakout was a pain.

    I did the rank 1 survivor and killer challenges when you could depip more than 1 rank, so that was real tough.

    Least favorite challenge was the DH one where you need to avoid a hit using DH. So you need to use DH, and the killer needs to completely miss you. This was fine with old DH as it used to give distance.


    Biggest surprises were evil incarnate and the 3 grab nurse blink. Got both them on my first try.


    The bugged one was quick thinking. Was bugged since last july, every patch id check to see hoping !

  • @Dbdfan398 said:

    Least favorites;

    Left for dead - the game has changed so much since then that this achievement is damn near impossible unless under the perfect circumstances.

    Operation breakout was a pain.

    I did the rank 1 survivor and killer challenges when you could depip more than 1 rank, so that was real tough.

    Least favorite challenge was the DH one where you need to avoid a hit using DH. So you need to use DH, and the killer needs to completely miss you. This was fine with old DH as it used to give distance.

    Biggest surprises were evil incarnate and the 3 grab nurse blink. Got both them on my first try.

    The bugged one was quick thinking. Was bugged since last july, every patch id check to see hoping !


    Ahh gotcha! I had no idea quick thinking had been bugged.

    I honestly got left for dead and a couple of others that people seem to have/or had trouble with when I was never going for achievements. I also got 3 blink grab and evil incarnate first try - I had put them off for a really long time too and I did it and was like I ain't gonna argue about it! Haha. Operation breakout was miserable. I played selfish in solo q for the first 14 naturally when I got it in normal rotations until I finally just snapped and duo'd with a friend with map offerings and did full on wake up/sole survivor/spine chill lol

    My least favorite survivor one was I think the complete four gens with dark sense, that took so many tries. Likewise with some of the trapper ones (two in the same trap), or the plague one with hitting 2 at the same time with corrupt purge. That sucked