How do you counter double blighted addon blight?

Had my first experience with a P100 version of these the other day and I found it more punishing than old nurse in gideons meat plant. He had used a macmillan offering, so the map was pretty ideal for him.

He had lethal pursuer and apparently came for me, first. I ended up being smacked while shaking heads with another survivor ~15 seconds into the match. By the time I was unhooked another survivor had been hooked and another was in chase. Just after being healed, he was on his way back from hooking the other survivor. So, I jumped into shack window and within moments he was rushing in, so I jump out as he runs out. I immediately jump back in, thinking I tricked him. I hear him outside as I'm walking to the pallet, so I look for him through the window thinking he might be on his way back, and out of nowhere he's in front of me and I'm down - scared the s**t out of me. Hooks me, then does the same to another survivor, hooks them just in time for me being unhooked. I wasn't even halfway healed before he got back to my side of the map to down me and kill me.

The match was over in less than 5 minutes, and I honestly have no idea how we could have survived for more than that. It was like he could get to us faster than we could get to any obstacles, much less sit at and repair generators. I felt like I had just given up, but I don't know if I even got an opportunity to do that, lol.

What does one do in this circumstance?

Comments

  • @GravelordNito99 said:

    The way to beat any killer with any addons is to play survivor and not be bad at the game. Survivors are unbelievably op, so it's quite literally impossible to lose.

    Why did you even bother responding to this post? The only insight you offered was that you are bitter and miserable. That's not the info they were asking for 🤣

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3348742#Comment_3348742

    Nah, for the most part there is no real gameplay when going against c33 blight. Many times getting tunneled out off hook with alch ring is really hard to deal with.

    The only counterplay to a good Blight with c33/Alc Ring/double speed is pre-dropping half the pallets on the map in the first chase. No looping. No gameplay. Only pre-drop. Unless the Blight absolutely sucks. Then you have a chance.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3398529#Comment_3398529

    The only counterplay to a good Blight with c33/Alc Ring/double speed is pre-dropping half the pallets on the map in the first chase. No looping. No gameplay. Only pre-drop. Unless the Blight absolutely sucks. Then you have a chance.

    That kinda of discounts any map/collision/tile rng to an extreme. Yes double speed has very little counterplay but saying all you can do is pre-drop, there are too many factors to say that definitively regardless of the blights skill.

1 2 ›