Okay, what is with running in a straight line after a blind?
I'm still not sure what Survivors think they're achieving when they blind me whilst I'm breaking a pallet... then run in a straight line. They don't have Residual Manifest or anything!
I'm still not sure what Survivors think they're achieving when they blind me whilst I'm breaking a pallet... then run in a straight line. They don't have Residual Manifest or anything!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blood point
Lots of blinding tome challenges throughout every time, maybe? But this is also one reason why I think flashlights are the weakest item in the game, I love these gamers
I can still hear them just fine when blinded. I always get a free hit if they stay to blind.
Well yeah, I'm just wondering what's going through their heads.