Cenobite can't look up or down after chain.

Cenobite can't look up or down.

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Attempt to chain a survivor, (unsure if both successful / unsuccessful triggers).

Step 2 : Camera returns to first person, can look left or right but camera angle is stuck at a locked position for up and down.

Step 3 : Summoning chains fixes issue.

To note: Mouse reset while locked and changing profiles had no effect.

Note 2: Closed out of game by force, got crash notification on exit. Assumingly has no relation to bug, occurs when exiting fine. For the sake of the log report.

Additional information

  • Frequency of the issue: Almost once a match.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Update with fresh log. Logged out proper after having the issue happen multiple times in one game.

  • Update: Attacking does not unlock camera. But landing a hit does.

    Edit: Not true :( Worked one time and never again.

  • Still bugged after new patch, no mention of it in known bugs.


    I effectively quit playing Pinhead because of this :(

  • This is quite concerning, it's been around since Jan. and no fix? Is it only affecting a small amount of players? Has anyone from BHVR commented on this?

    I was going to post my own ticket with video proof but I was warned to check and make sure my bug hasn't been reported already, so I'm not sure what to do.

    I've been searching and haven't found a fix yet.