Glenvale offering changed?
Doesn't really matter I'm just curious why?
Doesn't really matter I'm just curious why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a good friend that out of nowhere hanged themselves 8 years ago. The thought of this event or someone doing this had never once crossed my mind while collecting them off the blood web or occasionally offering them to go to Dead Dawg.
Seeing a broken bottle reminds me more of self harm and what happened to Avici than the noose did! So find it kind of strange they turned it into a broken bottle which in my mind is a symbol of self harm?
Either symbol doesn't affect me in any way but yeah, just find it strange it didn't become a Saloon Door or something.
Yeah, guns are certainly not banned for everyone in Europe. From experience, my grandparents were farmers and I now live in a very rural area of the UK and farmers are allowed them but have strict regulations on how they are stored. Also being from London originally, they aren't hard to come by!
As someone who made it past their suicidal tendencies, there is hope.
Looking for it.
I exaggerated some, but I think it's true enough that guns are nowhere near as prevelent as in the US.
This is one of the articles I read concerning methods in different countries.
I can't find the Vietnamese study, and in all honesty it may not have been vietnam. It was somewhere in that region though.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649482/