HUD QoL Update Made Me Enjoy Survivor More

First off, I play SoloQ a lot. So it would come to no surprise that something like this would make me more motivated to play Survivor, but there are some things that I would like to express about the HUD update that I just really enjoy.

Knowing what others are doing...

Listen, I dont need to know exactly where they are doing something, all Id like to know is what my team is actively doing, which is something the HUD provides. Is no one on Generators? Well now I know. Is someone only cleansing Totems? Well they are probably doing an Archive, cool to know. Is someone searching Chests? Maybe theyll find some cool items, so Ill check the nearest Chest to see if it is opened and has something.

It kind of brings me this hope in my matches since I know people are actually trying to progress the game or do something, since a lot of my matches, I often just feel alone and like Im doing everything. It's made matches not necessarily faster or easier, but made them more enjoyable for me, even if I lose, since I actually feel like Im part of the team instead of the "lone survivor".

Comments