Either temporary disable Legion to do a rework or delete Legion from the game
So far the reaction to Legion from the community since the pbt has been what was expected, a very bad killer argubly worse then Freddy, but since release Legion's become more then just bad, is become the most unfun killer to play or face against.
Not only as a survivor can't you really do much once they active Frenzy you either run and hope they run out or take in the [BAD WORD]. It gets worse when they break chase on purpose (aka look behind while walking backwards) to make the mend bar go lower so they can finish you off leaving survivors feel helpess and bored.
On the other hand Legion's still truly a terrible killer since even playing in the intended way they are supposed to be played (not to mention Legion's perks don't fit with the power) Legion's just like playing Huntress, Hag or, Spirit without using there power, so most of the time Legion only can work is with a dumb as hell add-on (Frank's Mixtape that's soon to be base kit for some reason) or cheese the chase mechanics because you often can't reliably do chase's at 110%, and if your against any survivor or group who knows what to do (not heal, or group up) then your getting stomped.
Now I'm not exactly opposed to deleting Legion like ScottJund or others would say but I do agree currently Legion is the most poorly designed killer since it goes against everything that makes dbd fun, the other option I see outside of completely abandoning the killer is to disable Legion from being used so BHVR can do a massive rework (Like Freddy is getting).
Not only as a survivor can't you really do much once they active Frenzy you either run and hope they run out or take in the [BAD WORD]. It gets worse when they break chase on purpose (aka look behind while walking backwards) to make the mend bar go lower so they can finish you off leaving survivors feel helpess and bored.
On the other hand Legion's still truly a terrible killer since even playing in the intended way they are supposed to be played (not to mention Legion's perks don't fit with the power) Legion's just like playing Huntress, Hag or, Spirit without using there power, so most of the time Legion only can work is with a dumb as hell add-on (Frank's Mixtape that's soon to be base kit for some reason) or cheese the chase mechanics because you often can't reliably do chase's at 110%, and if your against any survivor or group who knows what to do (not heal, or group up) then your getting stomped.
Now I'm not exactly opposed to deleting Legion like ScottJund or others would say but I do agree currently Legion is the most poorly designed killer since it goes against everything that makes dbd fun, the other option I see outside of completely abandoning the killer is to disable Legion from being used so BHVR can do a massive rework (Like Freddy is getting).
Comments
open my account on xbox, I have done bodyblocking before, my account is ToxicFengM1n, I have clips of me doing a finale lunge and several bodyblocks before as legion, so these work fairly well, the perks that are on here I use well, bloodhound is a powerful perk on him but nobody runs it because they depend on scratch marks
Yeah, but not because he's a challenge. Its because he's boring. Too easy to survive against, which makes for a dull match. Plus the constant mending/healing combo is just time consuming and tedious.
Yes he has some fun mechanics when you are legion but it's more like a free running simulator vaulting windows and pallets for myself they don't feel like a killer but more of a very tedious gameplay as a troll killer, the6 just don't fit into the game for the role they are given imo.
Playing survivor it's like you wanted a killer to be an anti gen rush one but in reality doing gens and getting out it what you want to so, the chases are boring as there is no outplay no frenzy if you are found, mend is not a fun mechanic and doesn't waste time it just makes it a very tedious experience and one where you just want out the game asap to get a killer which is fun.
Freddy is in the same boat, it's not that he is bad or hard to play versus it's just an unfun experience, learn from the feedback, rng is not fun, making something tedious and annoying is not fun, its why I took a break from the game as I am not having fun waiting in a queue as killer for 20 minutes or having to play survivor and getting constant legion games which I dont enjoy, I love this game but right now I am not enjoying playing it.
Please think more about future mechanics and don't rush into things to meet a deadline, I would rather you broke the schedule of releases than to make something which saps out all the fun.
But I guess the main objective of this killer has been accomplished....
Selling Suzie outfits.
While his title sounds like a demand it is not he is not demanding anything he's giving an opinion. Nice try though trying to ignore the obvious and pretend like he was demanding something.