Seeking Killer advice on window loops and strong pallet loops

I know when to break off chase if I’m spending too much time vs a good looper.

I know how to mind game.

However, 2 things I don’t feel good about:

1 - Im not sure how to deal with T walls or shorter walls (almost like a square) with windows if I can’t get a hit.

Is there a golden rule for windows? Is it ALWAYS go through the window?

Because if I try to mind game and go around the wall usually the survivor goes the other way so I’m even further away then if I went through the window.

2 - Pallet at a long group of junk/car. Do you go around & around & around until you get a hit or stunned by the pallet? I hate these loops. Sometimes they appear near a gen and it’s hard to ignore the loop if it’s a good survivor because it’s like giving up the gen (unless you give up and then waste time trying to go back in a direction where they can’t use the loop, but that doesn’t always work.

Comments

    1. Cut through the inside and go counter-clockwise. You will eventually force a 50/50 at either of the wall sections, or just keep going and you will get a hit by the time you get blood lust one. Don't run the outside and don't vault, unless you have anything that speeds up vaulting. There are also mind games avalable, but you said you know how to do that.
    2. Approach the loop going in one direction and then immediately change. Ideally, you want to double back at LoS blockers. The pallet will work for that. Do this only once. You want to pick the direction you run it so that the survivor is zoned when you eventually kick the pallet. If both sides of the loop are safe or semi-safe, just take the pallet to the face.