Legions pink add-ons

The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

Personally, I dont think either are great options.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

  • The pallet effect thing only works when you had applied deep wounds on a survivor. Otherwise it doesn't work.

  • @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    Iridescent button does work. You need to hit someone in frenzy and then vault pallets while it lasts. But the ultra rares are garbage. Franks mix tape and stab wound study are way better.

  • I see, I guess I skipped Over the part where Iri-button only breaks pallets during deep wounds Lmao xp
  • @jaerthebear said:
    I see, I guess I skipped Over the part where Iri-button only breaks pallets during deep wounds Lmao xp

    I don't think it states it clearly. So it's all good. :p

  • Iridescent button only takes effect after you give someone the deep wound status.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

  • @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

    Compared to Doctor, or Myers, or Trapper, or Freddy. I just wish they would think about add-ons more, instead of making them random "+10% (speed/cooldown/duration/etc)"

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

    Compared to Doctor, or Myers, or Trapper, or Freddy. I just wish they would think about add-ons more, instead of making them random "+10% (speed/cooldown/duration/etc)"

    Myers has some really good addons and has some useless ones. When stalking with EW2 you see the auras of survivors who have been stalked for 2 seconds. Sounds really fun but it's actually rubbish. Some of his needs reworks.

  • @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

    Compared to Doctor, or Myers, or Trapper, or Freddy. I just wish they would think about add-ons more, instead of making them random "+10% (speed/cooldown/duration/etc)"

    Myers has some really good addons and has some useless ones. When stalking with EW2 you see the auras of survivors who have been stalked for 2 seconds. Sounds really fun but it's actually rubbish. Some of his needs reworks.

    It doesn't work the EW2 addon.

  • @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

    Compared to Doctor, or Myers, or Trapper, or Freddy. I just wish they would think about add-ons more, instead of making them random "+10% (speed/cooldown/duration/etc)"

    Myers has some really good addons and has some useless ones. When stalking with EW2 you see the auras of survivors who have been stalked for 2 seconds. Sounds really fun but it's actually rubbish. Some of his needs reworks.

    Well, Myers is really the only one who has, in my opinion, correct ultra rare add-ons. I think ultra-rares should change HOW you play the character. For Myers, it does exactly that.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

    Compared to Doctor, or Myers, or Trapper, or Freddy. I just wish they would think about add-ons more, instead of making them random "+10% (speed/cooldown/duration/etc)"

    Myers has some really good addons and has some useless ones. When stalking with EW2 you see the auras of survivors who have been stalked for 2 seconds. Sounds really fun but it's actually rubbish. Some of his needs reworks.

    Well, Myers is really the only one who has, in my opinion, correct ultra rare add-ons. I think ultra-rares should change HOW you play the character. For Myers, it does exactly that.

    What I'm talking about some of his uncommon and rare addons.

  • @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Poweas said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    The fuming mixtape seems like poor effect to have on an Ultra rare add-on, and the Iridecent button, While I like the pallet break effect, 1. Doesnt always break the pallets , for some reason, and 2. Having the terror radius effect the entire map Is not only gimmicky, but it leads to Feral frenzy showing you targets that you absolutly cannot get to, and as there is no way to decern distance during the feral frenzy pips, It just seems like a not-so-good thing to have on an Add-on for legion.

    Personally, I dont think either are great options.

    Thoughts?

    I think they've been lacking in the add-on department ever since Pig. Add-ons are cool and all, but Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Spirit, and Legion all have really boring add-ons. Just my opinion tho.

    I think Pig and clown have great addons. Leatherface needs all of his addons reworked. Pig and Legion need some of theirs reworked too.

    Compared to Doctor, or Myers, or Trapper, or Freddy. I just wish they would think about add-ons more, instead of making them random "+10% (speed/cooldown/duration/etc)"

    Myers has some really good addons and has some useless ones. When stalking with EW2 you see the auras of survivors who have been stalked for 2 seconds. Sounds really fun but it's actually rubbish. Some of his needs reworks.

    Well, Myers is really the only one who has, in my opinion, correct ultra rare add-ons. I think ultra-rares should change HOW you play the character. For Myers, it does exactly that.

    What I'm talking about some of his uncommon and rare addons.

    Like reflective fragment.