Console controller changes

The changes to controller input seem to have made no difference for me.

The new wiggle mechanic combined with Boil Over makes it impossible to control my character and it feels awful.

Even in the middle of the corn field with no obstructions I am not able to walk forward at all at times.

It feels extremely frustrating and not fun at all; and feels like it specifically punishes killers using a controller on console.

I beg you to look into this asap and improve controller control in this situation.

If it was up to me I would just delete Boil Over altogether as my issues above don’t even take into account how with hook spawns on certain maps, hooks breaking when used to sacrifice a survivor, and some maps having buildings or spots where it can be impossible to reach a hook without having to fall from height and them wiggle off. They can keep running back to these same spots all game and there feels like there is no choice but to leave them on the floor and either go after someone else or bleed them out.

I don’t feel I have an option but to only play survivor until this is changed, but I prefer to play both sides.

Please help console killers!

Comments