Once again, no idea how many earnable event cosmetics there are, how many I have or If i have any

Title.

No idea why there isnt a counter permanently on the lobby so you can always see how many there is total and how many you have nor why you dont get a NEW badge next to characters with a new item. It's been 6+years now, please add quality of life changes to this stuff.

For anyone that can give me the list of all cosmetics so I can go though the characters and manually check thatd be much appreciated!

Comments

  • It at least tells you when you unlock something but yeah there should be a counter on the event info popup.

  • @Mystic_Mizu said:

    Here are all 10 unlockable cosmetics:

    • The Trickster – Hidden Rabbit
    • The Doctor – Suit of Madness
    • The Oni – Rain Slicer
    • The Blight – Golden Tall Hat
    • Yun-Jin Lee – Golden Bunny
    • Jonah Vasquez – Employee Badge
    • Claudette Morel – Triangular Glasses
    • Élodie Rakoto – Running in Circles
    • Lunar Rabbit charm
    • Quiet Rabbit charm

    How to get them: Reveal your envelope at the beginning of the match by burning a red envelope offering, and someone else can open your envelope during the match. You will see your envelope's aura in the match. If you see sparkles around your character, you've earned an event cosmetic for that match. 🙂

    Thankyou so much, I can go check now and see if I have them all. I would assume so as i havent seen any pop up but thanks for the list!

    @Krazzik said:

    It at least tells you when you unlock something but yeah there should be a counter on the event info popup.

    For a second, other than that though theres no indication. I havent seen a single one pop up so I dont know if I have them all or its bugged as theres so easy visual

  • Yeah it's only for a few seconds when you come back to the menu after a game, so god forbid you go afk for any reason.

  • I feel like this and pop up for rift fragment log in rewards are two things we've been asking for since they became a thing and I don't get why something still hasn't been implemented for either. They could have a section in the archives of "event rewards" to help track what you have earned and even look back at what you did/didn't earn in past events so if they do come back you know what you are/aren't missing.