Afk killers?
Me and my friends have been getting a LOT of afk killers recently, we didn't mind it at first but getting 3 of them in a row and depiping in iri 3 cause you can't be in "chase" for longer than 5 seconds with a basic attack killer gets frustrating.
"Just report" yeah, we do. That doesn't mean I don't still get them.
I saw people complain about afk killers a lot a couple of weeks ago but I didn't get them then, now it's like a huge wave.
Also, what's the point of that? Genuinely asking, there's a softcap on mmr and you don't really get a lot of bp for a 4 man escape, no chase and no downs anyway.
Comments
Yeah, it sucks - just keep reporting.
They are lowering MMR/farming exp, or both, there's nothing you can do and they don't ban for it, unless a player does plenty of games like that, but let's say 5 games in a row? They don't care
Maybe they want you to depip?
just doing rift, when you have a work and kids at home , you wont have enough time to go to lvl 85 . even when it was lvl 70 it was tricky.
I haven't seen an afk killer in months honestly. You guys got bad luck :(