Whispers is broken...
This is legit my favorite perk that I always use....it's always on now even if survivors aren't around...I have zero idea how yall even broke this perk. plz fix
Tagged:
Mod
This is legit my favorite perk that I always use....it's always on now even if survivors aren't around...I have zero idea how yall even broke this perk. plz fix
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Touch Nurse's code, Whispers breaks.
BHVR moment.
In the update notes they said the fixed Whispers so it works "as intended"
And it's intended to not detect survivors?
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.