No Survivor Sounds

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Upon match start, no survivor sounds could be heard. No grunts of pain, no footsteps, no generator sounds at all.

Additional information

  • The Cannibal
  • whispers, bitter murmur, iron grasp
  • Garden of Joy and Asylum
  • Two games in a row, stopped trying to replicate after that

Log Attached

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • This! I notice this on both sides but mostly on survivor. However, I noticed it tonight majorly while playing spirit! I thought they may have had Calm Spirit, but no screams when getting downed at all, and no form of injured sounds. (They only scream when getting hooked, and half of the time it didn't even work).

    Tested it out with Spirit and it made part of the game a bit harder. (Can provide clips and images to help support this bug mention!!)