Compulsory Wiggle Skill Checks
I've had the skill check wiggle turned off ever since it came out. I tried it, and absolutely hate it. We've had the option to choose between the two for over a year. Why now is it COMPULSORY??
I've had the skill check wiggle turned off ever since it came out. I tried it, and absolutely hate it. We've had the option to choose between the two for over a year. Why now is it COMPULSORY??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I absolutely hate this mechanic. No idea why they can’t have both.
Fr, theres almost no reason to not let it stay a Toggle. Wish it was the same for hook struggles too