Are Matches Based On Character Level
Im really here just to vent on my killer matches.
Had about a dozen Knight matches, was trying him out (Prestige 1). Nothing really goes wrong, no overall wins but no devastating loses. Just some pretty chill matches overall. I get some leeway to mess around.
But the second I move over to a killer I like to play, (Trickster lvl9) its nothing but really harsh matches. I suppose I wasn't really paying attention to the other players levels, but I am curious how matchmaking works with levels in mind. Because I really like playing Trickster but I hate the matches I get playing him.
Comments
Each killer has its own MMR rating that you get matched against. In an ideal MMR system you reach an equiliberium point with each killer where you go 50/50 win rate (although Behavior seems to think that should be 60killer/40 survivor).
So yes, your favorite killer like has creeped into higher MMR than a new killer. Just lose 5-10...or 100 matches and you'll get easier matches. All your survivors mmr are linked...and I still haven't found bottom after 500 losses.
It's more like the gains and losses are minimal for those Killers that you like to play as
Just play normally
Know that feel. I get maaad sweaty teams when I play demo. But my less used killers still seem to be sitting at low mmr. And their matches are extremely easy.