This update broke everything

You had months to prepare for the release of 6.5.0 but it broke everything. I had to reinstall the game because it destroyed my entire game and you also bugged the wiggle system. I can't change back to the old wiggle system and it doesn't reward me survival points. What kinda joke is this?

Comments

  • @faithfulknight said:

    You had months to prepare for the release of 6.5.0 but it broke everything. I had to reinstall the game because it destroyed my entire game and you also bugged the wiggle system. I can't change back to the old wiggle system and it doesn't reward me survival points. What kinda joke is this?

    Bro... The old wiggle system is gone, now you have the ping pong skill checks. And what did they brake now? Let everyone know the new bugs!

  • The only bug you mentioned was the wiggle points, the game needing to be reinstalled sounds like your launcher/platform had an oopsie, and it's weird to think the devs would even be responsible for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯