New Eyrie Is Still Garbage

Still a crap ton of pallets everywhere you go, and despite the fact that you mentioned new types of tiles would be added, I’ve yet to see any new ones. Just the same braindead, safety pallets everywhere you go, and like I said before, they’re everywhere. I appreciate the attempt, but the changes you gave us are not enough. Reduce the amount of pallets and maybe we’ll be somewhere.

Comments

  • @TigerSnake said:

    Still a crap ton of pallets everywhere you go, and despite the fact that you mentioned new types of tiles would be added, I’ve yet to see any new ones. Just the same braindead, safety pallets everywhere you go, and like I said before, they’re everywhere. I appreciate the attempt, but the changes you gave us are not enough. Reduce the amount of pallets and maybe we’ll be somewhere.

    i think is okay , however RNG is still a thing and thats something that affects all the realms.

    sometimes can be survivor sided RNG

    other times can be killer sided RNG

    but overall if we are talking about a fair map (the map has decent pallets / decent size now / more areas to hide thanks to the grass)

    IMO the map change was a solid 8/10 so far for me. (feels better to patrol / and feels fair to play compared than before)

    (Good job BHVR..no joke.. for once ... now can we get more of this for Red forest and shelter woods?)

  • @MB666 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362104/new-eyrie-is-still-garbage

    i think is okay , however RNG is still a thing and thats something that affects all the realms.

    sometimes can be survivor sided RNG

    other times can be killer sided RNG

    but overall if we are talking about a fair map (the map has decent pallets / decent size now / more areas to hide thanks to the grass)

    IMO the map change was a solid 8/10 so far for me. (feels better to patrol / and feels fair to play compared than before)

    (Good job BHVR..no joke.. for once ... now can we get more of this for Red forest and shelter woods?)

    I like the map change. I don't know what the hell people were expecting. Were they expecting the devs to remove half the pallets?? The map is smaller now which makes it easier to pressure as killer.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326311#Comment_3326311

    I like the map change. I don't know what the hell people were expecting. Were they expecting the devs to remove half the pallets?? The map is smaller now which makes it easier to pressure as killer.

    if they reduce the pallets by half... the map is gonna become shelter woods 2.0 thats for sure.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326311#Comment_3326311

    I like the map change. I don't know what the hell people were expecting. Were they expecting the devs to remove half the pallets?? The map is smaller now which makes it easier to pressure as killer.

    A map that’s not atrociously one sided? New Eyrie is hardly an improvement over the old one. Especially when all the pallets are still the same braindead, safe ones. I thought they were changing the type of tiles that spawned.