First impression of the "new" Knight and "new" Eyre
Eyre looks a LOT better now, yeah still huge but generators are more closer now and you can travel the map easly, there are medium loops, couple of strong pallets and you're not forced anymore to play inside or around that silly main building. Still an hard map killer side but much more playable !
Knight looks better too. Now guards can catch surviour off guards while they are working on gens or healing, the speed bonus is meh not a big difference but the stealth value is impressive. Still playing around pallet/loops is your main strenght but now you can also play a bit different than before. I have seen also guards being a bit less stupid than before
Overall those two changes, knight and Eyre are very good
Comments
I do like how it opens up different options for the knight. His most efficient playstyle is still the same, but I mostly play the game to goof off and jump scaring survivors with a guard is great fun.
He still desperately needs an add-on pass though.
Sounds interesting (and fun)