How to report user to Behaviour if cheating but in anonymous mode?

Currently have a flying David disrupting the entire lobby, buy they're in anonymous mode. How can I do get hold of their SteamID if their anonymous?

Comments

  • You report them ingame. This flags the game for BHVR.

    When doing the Support Ticket, just dont fill out the respective field for the ID. They will be able to find the game due to your information.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You report them ingame. This flags the game for BHVR.

    When doing the Support Ticket, just dont fill out the respective field for the ID. They will be able to find the game due to your information.

    Can you please give me a link for a Support Ticket, I have a video saved.

  • @xCakeStick said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3325310#Comment_3325310

    Can you please give me a link for a Support Ticket, I have a video saved.

    Submit a request – Dead by Daylight

    there you go

    also, you'll want to upload the video to youtube or some other video sharing site, and then post a link to that video on your report. It doesn't like people uploading videos directly.

  • I see this question alot on here. Since Anonymous Mode came out it seems the part about no longer requiring Steam IDs to report hasn't really reached everyone, so long as the other steps are taken.

    Any ideas on how to better advertise the reporting system. I'm willing to bet many legit cheaters & hackers haven't been reported when peeps see the Anonymous Mode in use.

    The community does seem to rejoice when the numbers of those properly banned are shown.

  • I have reported the user via ticket and in game. Video has also been included. Thanks for helping.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    I see this question alot on here. Since Anonymous Mode came out it seems the part about no longer requiring Steam IDs to report hasn't really reached everyone, so long as the other steps are taken.

    Any ideas on how to better advertise the reporting system. I'm willing to bet many legit cheaters & hackers haven't been reported when peeps see the Anonymous Mode in use.

    The community does seem to rejoice when the numbers of those properly banned are shown.

    IMO this does not only apply to Anonymous-Mode that people dont really bother reporting. The general process of Reporting is just way too much effort. Not everyone wants to record a game with OBS or similar software. And then all the things you need to fill out while reporting a Ticket, all while NOT forgetting to report ingame.

    I know that BHVR bans people. I have seen Hackers who I reported being banned. Sometimes even without ingame-Report (e.g. a Legacy-Hacker I reported got banned, I dodged the Lobby (because they were clearly a Hacker), so no ingame-Report, still they got banned).

    But sometimes I also felt that it was not worth my time to report someone, not because they wont get banned, but because it is just so annoying to do everything for a successful report.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3325323#Comment_3325323

    IMO this does not only apply to Anonymous-Mode that people dont really bother reporting. The general process of Reporting is just way too much effort. Not everyone wants to record a game with OBS or similar software. And then all the things you need to fill out while reporting a Ticket, all while NOT forgetting to report ingame.

    I know that BHVR bans people. I have seen Hackers who I reported being banned. Sometimes even without ingame-Report (e.g. a Legacy-Hacker I reported got banned, I dodged the Lobby (because they were clearly a Hacker), so no ingame-Report, still they got banned).

    But sometimes I also felt that it was not worth my time to report someone, not because they wont get banned, but because it is just so annoying to do everything for a successful report.

    Dunno what OBS is, prolly a PC thingy. I've often heard the process is long and tedious from others as well. My point was concerning those not reporting just because they still think they need the ID when they don't.

    I've never reported anyone myself, even when I was suspecting someone, because I have no clue how to record anything on my Xbox, although it's supposed to be possible.