Well now I get why people don't like legion

Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad

Comments

  • Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad
    Even though they're a bad killer, the playstyle they have is kind of weird in that if you try and focus one person with frenzy you kind of ######### yourself over. Tag as many people as possible with Frenzy while breaking chase. This lets the deep wounds bar go down so when you find them again it'll be easier
  • Yeah although they could use a buff, you have to get use to their play style. I love when I hook a survivor and all the other survivors are too busy mending. 

    My build as of now is 
    1. Hex ruin, Discord,Whispers and Bloodhound 
    2. Hex ruin, Thanatophobia, Bloodhound and discord 
    3. Hex ruin, Discord, Pop goes the weasel, & BH

    Once Legion get their buff then I’ll play with other perks. 
  • @Mr_Myers said:
    redsopine01 said:

    Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad

    Even though they're a bad killer, the playstyle they have is kind of weird in that if you try and focus one person with frenzy you kind of [BAD WORD] yourself over. Tag as many people as possible with Frenzy while breaking chase. This lets the deep wounds bar go down so when you find them again it'll be easier

    The killers power contradicts the nature of DBD. To be efficient you need to remove one survivors ASAP, this will basically half the survivors working on gens (assuming you manage to hook someone within reasonable time)

  • Yer I messed up lol know better now
  • got looped as legion, that is a big big oof, he/she literally cannot be looped easily

  • Legion is good at getting you pips. I somehow get iridescent gatekeeper even though the survivors do 4 and sometimes all the gens. Only problem is my matches last over 25 minutes.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Legion is good at getting you pips. I somehow get iridescent gatekeeper even though the survivors do 4 and sometimes all the gens. Only problem is my matches last over 25 minutes.

    ^This
    I have noticed this too, i "win" even though all gens get completed and I only have one hook (sometimes none) ... this is so weird.

  • Oh btw just to put it out there, I saw in some video that the devs will be extremely careful buffing Legion since he has NO COUNTER like Spirit and Nurse. Which means he might be buffed in a similar way to Spirit. If they give him too much, he'll be a bit like Nurse when on release she had a base of 3 BLINKS.

    So they're being very careful, cut them some slack. They're not fools they know the issues around this patch. Rather then spamming the issues let's chill for a bit.

    (Btw this doesn't even belong in this thread but I'm just throwing this out there.)

  • @Mr_Myers said:
    redsopine01 said:

    Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad

    Even though they're a bad killer, the playstyle they have is kind of weird in that if you try and focus one person with frenzy you kind of [BAD WORD] yourself over. Tag as many people as possible with Frenzy while breaking chase. This lets the deep wounds bar go down so when you find them again it'll be easier

    Ehhhh... Not really.

    When you break chase to go off after someone else your DW going down means nothing because it will, 95% of the time, be mended within 15 seconds. If you want to kill as Legion you need to Moonwalk tunnel someone with DW.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Legion is good at getting you pips. I somehow get iridescent gatekeeper even though the survivors do 4 and sometimes all the gens. Only problem is my matches last over 25 minutes.

    ^This
    I have noticed this too, i "win" even though all gens get completed and I only have one hook (sometimes none) ... this is so weird.

    It is not weird because you completed most of your objective as a killer such as finding survivors, damaging gens, hitting survivor, completing chase and etc 
  • got looped as legion, that is a big big oof, he/she literally cannot be looped easily

    Try an running round shack looping with zigzag loops so it's never straight and always out of sight
  • Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad
    Huh?
  • Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing in nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad


    Tried him put all game had a msg loop me about I  circles doing nothing apart form one gen I know of at the end but i proboly played bad
    I don't understand what you said or meaning of your post.
    Had a msg run in circles around the shack most of the game vaulting everything she could find and doing zig zag 360 every 2 seconds so I couldn't land a hit and if I got close she would sb out the way and do a Los move to reset my blodlust and get her stamina back with pallet looping 
  • Ment msg stupid autocorrect 
  • Ffs auto correct I'm saying meg