This winter patch... on PS4... Bruh
The frame rate on the menu is just a joke.
The bloodweb is awful and is around 20 fps.
Seriously do something for console, that's boring.
The frame rate on the menu is just a joke.
The bloodweb is awful and is around 20 fps.
Seriously do something for console, that's boring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EDIT: If you’d like to voice a complaint, there’s an ongoing survey! It’s a great way to get some facts on how the community thinks of stuff- you can find it in the thread about winter solstice.
Optimization coming soon.... hehe
no more pc @Master race, but pc is a good system tho
Try it console if you can. You'll understand what I mean by "it's awful".
You can barely move the cursor, the snow particules are 20fps, the bloodweb style decrease the visibility. It results into a headache when you're leveling up, as it takes so much time cause of those fps.
Voice a complaint ? I don't know, they said there would not be console optimization.
I'm just upset and spread my toxicity.
The frame rates are slow sure, but I barely noticed anything else the next few seconds. Thank the Entity that it doesn't affect gameplay. That would be sad.
Yeah hopefully it's not !
Odd, I am not noticing any issue with the blood web on PS4.
A friend and I both are experiencing random crashing which gives you an audible buzz and then a black screen. Also the fps is terrible at times (usually the most crucial times).
Sorry to disappoint you but they announced some days ago there will not be optimization for console...