Keyboard and Mouse on console or something different with the cross play
Ok so my boyfriend has a ps and now has a keyboard and mouse he got for christmas. He was so excited thinking he could use it for dbd and make playing much more enjoyable and fun but he can’t. That’s fine but here’s where the problem is. On console it’s harder to move and look around but on pc it’s so much easier. So I say to make it more equal let people on console use keyboard and mouse, if not I have a different idea then.
My dad and I were talking about this for Modern Warfare but it could work here too. Make it so players can toggle cross play on and off for certain devices.
Ex. I play on xbox so I have cross play on for players on PS but it off for players on Pc.
That makes it more equal and fair to those who don’t feel like playing with pc player who can loop and zoom around a killer easier.
Comments
I would love for there to be an option for just CrossPlay between the consoles, but I doubt they'd want to split the playerbase like that, which is slightly dwindling in size these days too.
As for M&K support they've said many times they have no plans to add it. There is an adapter for the PlayStations for around $240 USD that will work, but sadly will not for Xbox.
Yeah I know but I just wished they’d realize that many people want M&K support and would add it. I figured it would just get buried in their requests but it was worth a shot.