I mean... Eyrie of crows?
Two gates in the same wall side with a clear line of vision; and a question: even using Dejavu we ended with a 3 gen and I felt like you can't really not end with a 3 gen in this map? I don't know. What are y'all thoughts on it?

Comments
Good news is both these issues should be fixed with the new map layout on Tuesday.
The Gates being in line of sight is due to having such long side walls on a map that is so long and narrow, as potential gate placement can be on the same wall but still be far enough away to be 'valid'. And likewise, gen placement is limited when it's so long and thin, which currently makes it very easy to defend the middle gens and force survivors into repairing the most distant ones first.
The new map is more square, but also more irregular in shape. More like Thompson House, Temple or Purgation, or Garden of Joy.
the map will be reworked. there is nothing more to say.
Oh I didn't know it was being reworked again
Guess I'm not up to date with the news. Sorry...
Thanks for letting me know!