Update Avatars
Nothing too big, I just wanna see more avatars. Can you at least add the newer killers that's been released already?
Nothing too big, I just wanna see more avatars. Can you at least add the newer killers that's been released already?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we NEED joey
wouldn't mind seeing Susie btw why I always see Susie with pink hair in artwork/cosplay not the green haired one I like the green one purple hoodie better. which is her default?
I like green too, however pink hair is canon. If you squint really hard at the teaser poster, you can see Susie with pink hair.
welp the green haired could be canon too people color they hair all the time also I don't like counting it because to get it you have to spend really money and with eddy and Susie green haired you don't have too.
Just cause it's canon doesn't mean you should have to forsake green. And you asked which was her default, to which I replied with pink.
true also you can't tell or I can't tell lol I was looking at the teaser poster can see her green hoodie I think I can't see the hair tho.
wonder she get other hair colors.