Nightmare buff
Hello everyone. I have an idea how to buff Freddy. So, when he places a snare his speed 4.2(now 4.0), he has 6(now 5) tokens of snares and 8(now 7) of pallets. Old slow down addons must be returned in a weakened form, like swing chains affects only on repairing(like thanatophobia but 2.5% for surv and when all the survivors in the dream world are given an additional 5% bonus up to a maximum of 15), same with jump rope, but it affects on healing and outdoor rope affects on breaking. Blocks need a buff too(rare and very rare) unicorn block will increase hindered by 4%(like clown) and Z block will increase hindered time by 1 second(like clown again). I think that is all and Freddy will become good killer with this changes. And add him a new chase music please.
P.S. I've been playing it for 45-50 hours and I'm not some new player who hasn't fully figured out how his ability works and what his strength and weakness are.
Comments
Yeah he really just needs an addon pass