Cross-Progression

Hello,

We need cross-progression I have so many skins on my Playstation account and everything leveled I now have a pc and I don't want to buy all the killers, survivors and skins again that's way too much money, I've put so much money into DBD I would like to have that on my pc account so that I can finally continue playing dbd, since I've been on pc I haven't played dbd anymore because I have almost nothing on my account, you already have crossplay it wouldn't be that difficult to add cross-progression.

i would really love when you guys would add cross-progression so i can keep playing dbd on pc. ❤️

Comments

  • I would atleast like to see progress on this, as a friend of mine is desperately waiting for cross progression from xbox to steam

  • This has been asked for constantly, but unfortunately they need to strike deals with both Sony and Microsoft that all can agree upon. So it's not just the devs.

  • I just want my perks and killers to transfer over :(

    Until then I wont spend another penny on this game.