Killers name
I want to know where can i find the killers name. I can find the survivors names but not the killers. Is there a way to find it?
I want to know where can i find the killers name. I can find the survivors names but not the killers. Is there a way to find it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean in game? Give a little more context.
You can find the real names of killers by looking them up on http://deadbydaylight.fandom.com
the killers real names are usually in the first couple of sentences in their lore entries on the character info page.
well I played a game where the killer was cool and I wanted to know that guys name. So is there a way to find out the guys name ?
On the scoreboard at the end of the game, where you can see everyone's perks.
If you leave the game at that point, it's gone, you missed your chance.
Anonymous mode prevents you from learning the player’s name.
A...little bit sus that. My guess is that they were running Anonymous mode, which means they don't want people messaging them, adding them on Steam etc.