Will DBD ever go more server sided?

There are so many subtle cheaters in this game still... I find them all the time.. Exit gates opening in less than 10 seconds and no perks to prove it... No scratch marks at the perfect moment in chases, and a few auto DH... Why TF is this game not more server sided yet..... When is that coming?

Comments

  • No game is fully server-sided, because that is an absolutely tremendous computational load for the servers to handle. Which is why even games with really well-developed anti-cheat systems still handle a lot of things on the client-side.

  • @SmolBlob said:

    No game is fully server-sided, because that is an absolutely tremendous computational load for the servers to handle. Which is why even games with really well-developed anti-cheat systems still handle a lot of things on the client-side.

    Didn't mean fully. Just MORE server sided..as much possible. I'm pretty sure it could be more server side than it currently is. At least I hope...