Please give Yun-Jin a different Lunar New Year Cosmetic

Seriously please:( her pants for the event are very...bad. they literally will not match any of her outfits or other cosmetics and look super out of place. Even a recolor of her default jacket would've been much cuter like this one I did in an app.

Image_20358.png

Please just give us cosmetics we can mix and match so we can make cute combos because what do these pants mix with...

Screenshot_20230120_042106_Instagram.jpg


Comments

  • Yeah they usually drop the ball on singular event recolours. I’m still trying to find a set to use clown’s lunar new year head in but it’s so ugly I can’t

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Yeah they usually drop the ball on singular event recolours. I’m still trying to find a set to use clown’s lunar new year head in but it’s so ugly I can’t

    16742192762005358996527514748316.jpg 16742193172815076758143620721998.jpg

    Here's some I use if it helps! I use his LNY head semi often lol