Anyone Seeing A *LOT* Of Ghostface This Week?
Maybe it's the new Scream movie announcement but wow.
He's a fun killer, if a little janky but either someone has figured out something I haven't, or I've had weird luck.
Maybe it's the new Scream movie announcement but wow.
He's a fun killer, if a little janky but either someone has figured out something I haven't, or I've had weird luck.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People showing off the Scary Movie mask they got in the last rift.
Maybe people trying to finish some challenges from the most recent archive?
There are some specific to the killer or perks that I finished today but also some kind of related like the Undetectable hits etc
Been playing a few matches as Ghostface here and there. He's in my top fav Killers slot, plus been wrapping up Tome Challenges and been getting dailies for him. I do alright with him, but usually get countered a bit when people are on come and depending on the map for how well I can slink around stealthily.
Hello there StarLost.... What's your favorite scary movie?
Ahhhh...that's it. It's the cosmetics from the last rift.
Is it odd we're seeing more Billys than anything? We feel like that isn't normal.
I see a lot of Ghostface all the time, not just this week. Getting really sick of him
Ugh I don't want to see more of him. I despise him