Spirit add on: dried cherry blossom broken??

I had a scan of discussions and couldn't see anything.

When I use this add on I only have the sound of killer instinct, no visual like you usually see with killer instinct.

I used to get the visual but not now .

When playing wakizashi and dried cherry blossom I have no scratch marks and no killer instinct (as example), so have to go in sound alone and the odd grass movement.

Is this a bug? Anyone else having it?

I play on console - PlayStation.

Comments

  • Yeah it's been busted for a bit now. Found this out myself yesterday and went digging.

  • @Lynnthedoe said:

    I had a scan of discussions and couldn't see anything.

    When I use this add on I only have the sound of killer instinct, no visual like you usually see with killer instinct.

    I used to get the visual but not now .

    When playing wakizashi and dried cherry blossom I have no scratch marks and no killer instinct (as example), so have to go in sound alone and the odd grass movement.

    Is this a bug? Anyone else having it?

    I play on console - PlayStation.

    it is bugged. needs bug fixing. Same as Twins with her game-breaking bug that still exist in ptb as well(not fixed).

  • Is the spirit still broken on the ptb for Spirit?

    I can't see for myself being a wee console gremlin.

    So sad, I do love those add ons together I had as an example. I enjoy a good gen grab and scaring folk.

    Please BHVR, please fix it :)

  • Yeah i noticed this. I sent a video to the required support.

    https://youtu.be/hJWvekOpBtI


  • ... I completely forgot there was supposed to be a visual to go with it.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    ... I completely forgot there was supposed to be a visual to go with it.

    Yeah when i play her the moment i hear the beat i instantly unphase and swing and most of the time im correct lol.

  • This game is in a perpetual state of bugginess. It's just how it is.

  • Thank you Supersonic ... here is hoping it gets sorted!