PC - Disconnected from host as killer when switching loadouts where addon move from slot 2 to 1

I've been able to reliably replicate this issue multiple times. When loaded into a lobby, and I have two loadouts with a common power addon, but in the first loadout the addon is in Addon Slot 1, and in the second loadout it's in Addon Slot 2, when I switch from the loadout with the Addon in Slot 2 to the loadout with the Addon in Slot 1, I get kicked out of the lobby with a "Disconnected from Host" error. It does not appear to happen if I switch from the loadout with the Addon in Slot 1 to the loadout with the Addon in Slot 2.

If I have the addon in the same slot between loadouts, I can switch between them at will. But if I then modify one loadout to have the addon in a different slot, the next time I switch from the Slot 2 loadout to the Slot 1 loadout I'll get kicked out.

Perks moving between perk slots in the loadouts didn't appear to cause any disconnects, so I believe it is solely the addons.

I was testing this on Wesker using the Leather Gloves addon, then I was able to replicate with the Portable Safe addon. I don't believe the specific addon selected matters, only that it moves from Slot 2 to 1 when switching loadouts.

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Create a killer loadout and assign an addon to Addon Slot 1

Step 3: Create a second killer loadout in another slot and assign the same addon to Addon Slot 2

Step 4: Select the loadout with the addon in Addon Slot 2.

Step 5: Ready up and wait to connect to a lobby

Step 6: Once connected to the lobby, open the Loadout tab and switch to the other loadout created

Step 7: Notice that you get kicked from the lobby with a "Disconnected from Host" error

Tagged: Pending

Comments