Playing Killer is frustrating, because Survivors are Gods in this game
I am done with this. I dont care anymore. If u play at the daytime (right now), you have literally no chance of winning against these squads I get. They do 5 gens in under 5mins while Teabagging mid-chase and Bodyblocking. Always 2 guys at the gens, tunneling them asap, ignoring everything else. Prove Thyself, Commodious Toolbox, Boon Circle of Healing and the most broken sht I have even seen... new Deadhard.
Its time to move on to Nurse every fckin game, cant wait for this Midchapter and her 7-Blinks.
If I want to play something outside of Nurse, I should wait for the evening, when all the noobs come online.
Deadhard BROKEN as fck, 3rd health-state for everyone. In these lobbies, they almost never miss the timing. Adrenaline at the end = Free Escape, because the others have already 99% the gate till this chased survivor is there. Dont forget the Free Escape off hook with 10sec Basekit-BT and Bodyblocks, Reassurance to coordinate perfectly. Its absolutely impossible for killers to do sht then.
I can really understand why EVERYONE is tunneling hardcore and says, without Tunneling its absolutely impossible to win. I just need to watch "Comp.DBD" to see this one playstyle in every single game to get at least a 2K.
Now, with Basekit Unbreakable incoming, this will become absolute garbage. One "Killer-Patch 6.1.0", while survivors gets a buffed Deadhard, a 10sec Basekit-BT, still sick gen-speeds with their OP-Toolboxes, hell no. This game - for killers - has become way more worse than it was before.
"But Marik, the killrates have increased, so killers needs nerfs, not buffs". Yes, they increased because Noobs cannot handle Eruption etc., because they dont know when to "let the gen go". In my lobbies, you have that little things called Voice-Call: "Im going down, let go". Boom!
Tunneling, Camping, Tunneling, Camping, NOED. Thats it nowadays. You did a splendid job BHVR, but unfortunately, BOTH Sides are pissed now. But hey, soon even Solo-Survivors, which granted killers better stats, will become more efficient with your Icon-System. While all that happens, most of the killers are totally useless against these squads I encounter. I have 2.200 hours in this game, why the hell do I get guys with 9.000 hours, 6.000 hours, playing like Comp.-Teams, tunneling Gens asap.
Cant wait for that Basekit Unbreabakle. "But think about the new players and the casuels u would like to say?"
I dont go against these survivors, so why should I care?
Hex-Builds are garbage, because the totems are in front of a roof, so everybody can see them. Oh dont forget that awesome Totem in Shack everyone literally spawns at it.
You wonder why killers bring 3 Gen-Regression-Perks every single match. I will lift the secret: "BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO!" We dont have anything left besides Pain Resonance and the Call of Brine/Eruption-Combo. Nothing. Playing without Gen-Regression? Sure, I can do that, but I know the outcome by default.
@Survivors: Dont blame the killer for tunneling every game. This game is created to do it. Tunnel one out before the 4th gen is done. Tunnel the 2nd out before the exit gates are opened. Use the Altruism survivors love to do to grab someone off the hook and go for the last person. Thats the way. Mixing hooks? Dont tunnel? Yea, if u play against noobs who fail skillchecks, yes. Besides that, mixe them if u want to lose.
Hell, give us a fckin break, please!!!
Comments
Well I blame this thread for the bad mojo tonight.....I need to start playing this POS earlier (I sadly dont have the sleep schedule to allow that)....tired of these SWF thousands+ hour Survivors at night. who should be faced against higher MMR players. Tired of being against juicers who run circles around me, just isn't fun.....