Killers what are your farming builds?
Interested to know what builds people use for maximising bloodpoints.
My personal one is demogorgon, rat's tail and rotten pumpkin to do speedy portal plays and the bonus BP given by rotten pumpkin.
Perks I go for: thrill of the hunt and distressing for the BP. and bbq + pain resonance to still be vaguely effective so the game doesn't end too quick.
It's effective enough that I still often would have the 4k if I didn't deliberately release people. I just splat 2 hooks on each player and if game is going my way I'll kill 2 and usually let the last 1 or two go (unless they were toxic lol)
it's a pretty dope build fpr BP and I fill out my deviousness points pretty fast since I get 1,600 BP of I hit one shred 🤣 plus since I spam portals too it's a good earner. Had a 2k on badham, got everyone on 2 hooks and let last 2 survs finish gens and leave. Got me about 150k BP (got lucky and 2 of the survs brought streamers along with me)
Comments
Distressing + Beast of Prey + Thrill. Last perk is whatever perk is most fun in chase on the killer, or good in general. No regression perks.
Getting a merciless on blight nearly caps the bp in each category. I just have to play normally lol.