Login rewards
Maybe I misunderstood this, but I thought that there were login rewards for the early lunar event celebration. I've logged in on both the 17th and the 18th and haven't gotten anything.
Tagged:
Mod
Maybe I misunderstood this, but I thought that there were login rewards for the early lunar event celebration. I've logged in on both the 17th and the 18th and haven't gotten anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Double check the cosmetics. You might already have them.
I've gotten the rewards, there just isn't a notification.
But if you check on Nurse and Zarina, you should have gotten the cosmetics.
Have you checked if you have the cosmetics in your inventory?
Because for what it seems, the issue is the lack of notifications.
These are the rewards:
I'll do that Thank you. Yeah I wasn't getting any notifications so I'll be sure to look to see if it's been unlocked.
There is no notification. You need to manually check if you got the skins😞